Ride A Bike, Improve Your Health!
Medical professionals the world over agree that cycling is one of the best forms of exercise we can take. But what makes it so good? Read on, as we list the health benefits that mean you really should be getting on your bike!
- Cycling is for everyone. Young or old, fit or not, almost anyone can enjoy the health benefits cycling brings. Unlike activities such as running, where joints are subject to constant repetitive impacts, cycling is classed as a low impact activity – meaning it’s much less likely to cause damage to joints and ligaments. With the cycle bearing most of your weight, it can be an ideal gentle activity for those recovering from injury, for older people or pregnant women for instance. Thanks to the availability of specially adapted cycles, it’s also possible for people with a range of disabilities to enjoy cycling.
- Cycling tones and strengthens. Regular cycling is a perfect way to build and tone muscles. Most obviously cycling works the muscles in your calves and thighs, but also helps those around your hips and bottom. In addition, off road cycling in particular, such as mountain biking, also builds upper body strength. In fact it’s true to say that in some degree, muscles in every single part of your body will benefit from regular cycling.
- Cycling helps your heart and lungs. Delivering the oxygen your muscles need to peddle means your cardiovascular system, that is your heart and lungs, have to work harder. Regular cycling will mean that over time both heart and lungs become more efficient. Your heartbeat and blood pressure will both fall. This is all very good news for your overall health, reducing many risk factors, such as the likelihood of suffering a stroke. Regular cycling will also dramatically cut your risk of developing coronary heart disease. A medical study involving over 10,000 people showed that those who cycled just 20 miles a week were 50% less likely to suffer heart problems compared to those who didn’t cycle.
- Cycling builds stamina. Over time, you will find you can cycle longer distances, or perhaps cycle up a hill more easily than when you started. This increase in stamina is great news off your bike as well as on it. You’ll notice that as you go about your normal daily routine, that you have more energy and tire less easily.
- Cycling helps you lose weight. Cycling is a superb way to burn off calories and so shed those unwanted pounds. Just one hour’s peddling could help you burn anything up to 650 calories, which when combined with healthy eating could soon make a dramatic difference to your waistline. As cycling is also a gentle activity that places little stress on your body, it’s also perfect for people who are currently overweight and who may not be able to undertake more strenuous fitness activities.
- Cycling is easy. Some sports and fitness activities require a high level of skill, or need special equipment to take part in. Time and your other commitments can make it difficult to stay involved with team sports. But cycling is an activity that you can do almost anywhere, at almost any time. Town or countryside, day or night, whether you’re on your own or with others, all you need is a cycle and a few spare minutes to enjoy all the health benefits cycling offers.
- Cycling is enjoyable. Many people hate the thought of heading for the gym. Getting out in fresh air on a warm sunny day on the other hand is something that you can actually enjoy – and will look forward to doing again. Exercise that you want to do is the best sort.
- Cycling can become part of your daily life. If you struggle to find time for exercise – cycling could be perfect. Ride to work and back and you’ll get your daily workout without spending any extra time at all. Cycle to the shops instead of driving, take the kids to school by bike. Build cycling into your daily routine – and you’ll feel the health benefits for the rest of your life!
As you can probably tell, I LOVE riding bikes. But, when travelling it’s hard to bring your own. That’s why, when I went to Orange County, LA I rented a great bike here: Get more info about the OC road bike renting service
Why Garcinia Cambogia Diet Pills Are So Popular
Using the right supplement to lose weight can mean the difference between being successful and facing yet another failed attempt. There are plenty of products on the market to choose from but not all are safe choices. The weight loss industry is a billion dollar industry, so options are plentiful. This can easily be accomplished with Garcinia Cambogia weight loss pills.
Making sure that a weight loss aid works is can be a difficult endeavor. Choosing a weight loss aid should be based on scientific evidence. There should be clinical test results available that show a positive correlation between taking the aid and losing weight. Many of the “new” weight loss aids have terrible side effects like uncontrollable diarrhea.
Using a supplement that has harmful side effects or uncomfortable side effects is likely not something you are willing to take. Garcinia Cambogia is an option that does not have harmful side effects or uncomfortable side effects. Clearly if there is an option that does not have negative side effects, it is much more likely to be taken.
The history of this supplement is a long one. It has been used for centuries by native people. It comes from a fruit that is grown in south east Asia and parts of Africa. It was long used as a healing agent for stomach issues and a host of other ailments. It was discovered to assist in weight loss and to increase energy in users in several clinical trials.
It is considered safe to use by all users but of course physician consultation should be made if there are other pharmaceuticals being taken. This diet pill is an effective weight loss aid that has been used successfully by millions of people. This supplement is affordable, tested and safe which is a lot more than many of the so called diet aids can claim.
Garcinia Cambogia extract has been featured in many news articles. It has also been the subject of both online and televised news stories. Everyone is always looking for a way to lose weight quickly and with as little effort as possible. Some critics of Garcinia argue that the only right way to lose weight is to do it the hard way.
Proponents of this weight loss miracle argue “why do it the hard way when you do not have to?”. There are some startling statistics involved with weight loss. More than 90% of people that are on a diet will fail to meet their weight loss goals. That leaves only 10% that will meet their weight loss goals. Of that 10% only 50% of them will maintain their new weight without packing the pounds back on.
Yo-yo weight loss (taking weight off and putting it back on) is actually more dangerous than staying fat in the first place. Most people fail at weight loss because it does take too long to see results. Speeding up the process and the results can help to encourage better lifestyle choices. It can also help to put an end to the yo-you syndrome of weight loss.
Garcinia Cambogia can help to speed up the weight loss process, improve metabolism and help to keep the pounds off. Is this the easy way out? Yes it is but isn’t the easy way out the better way out in most situations? Why make weight loss harder than it has to be when you can opt for an easy to take pill that will give you a head start? Suffering to lose weight does not make it happen any faster but adding a little something extra to a diet routine that is tried and true just may.